There are different ways to reach the top in life. Lyna Perez does not belong to the class of people who made it through her appearances on the screen, but she became a star by making what many people enjoy doing real business.
The famous model and social media sensation Perez is an Instagram queen who is best known for posting her sizzling bikini photos on the social networking site. Her first experience as a model came at the age of fourteen when she offered to help a friend with a photo project.
Four years later, after turning eighteen, Lyna put her career to the test, and so she started modeling for various brands and later became a household name in the industry.
From exploring the modeling industry to signing lucrative contracts, Lyna’s career path is truly inspiring and fascinating. She is not only a fashion model but also a role model for many young people who have difficulties standing on their own two feet in the same industry.
Find out more about the breathtaking sensation in social media and who she really is. Read on.
Brief Biography and Age
Lyna Perez was born on 4 November 1992 in Miami, Florida, USA. She is an American of American nationality and belongs to the Caucasian ethnic group. Her sun sign is Scorpio.
As far as the training of the busty Instagram model is concerned, the names of the institutions where she completed her primary, secondary and higher education are not currently available, but it is assumed that she has completed basic training. Also missing online are the names of her parents, siblings, and relationships.
ALSO READ: Zahra Elise Biography, Age, Height, and Other Facts You Need To Know
Is She Dating? Who’s Her Boyfriend?
The American model is in love, and she has never shied away from showing off her husband on her Instagram page. At the moment it is difficult to say her boyfriend’s name because he is not available online, but one thing is for sure, he is very handsome and caring.
The bikini model often raves about her boyfriend, and this tells us a lot about how much they love each other. Online information suggests that Lyna may have dated some men earlier, although there is no evidence to support this claim. Nevertheless, what matters now is that the social media sensation is in a relationship with the man of her dream.
Everything You Need To Know About Lyna Perez
1. Lyna Perez’s favorite music genre is hip-hop.
2. She considers the artist Notorious B.I.G., also known as Biggie Smalls, as her favorite rapper. She also revealed that her favorite song is Warning, a song that was released by Smalls from the album Ready To Die in 1994.
3. As a social media star, Lyna Perez often spends time with her fans on her Instagram and Twitter accounts, where she exchanges views with them on various topics and also shares her photos with them. Her Instagram account has impressive 870,000 followers, while her Twitter account has over 8,000 followers.
ALSO READ: Nadia Hilker Bio, Ethnicity, 5 Things To Know About The German Actress
4. The model is 1.5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs between 48 and 50 kg The body measurements of the model, who is blessed with blonde hair and brown eyes, are – 32DD-22-34.
5. Lyna has graced so many magazines since she started her modeling career. Once she was introduced to Playboy magazine.
6. She has a net worth of $400,000, which she has gained largely from Instagram through her modeling career. As someone who has a chance to survive in the modeling industry, it is expected that her net worth will increase in the near future. As for her annual income, it is currently unavailable, but many people believe that it is large enough to keep her alive as a young woman.
7. Perez loves to eat as much as she loves to run on the catwalk. According to her, she loves to eat pizza.
8. The bikini model likes to hang out with her friends. In fact, she is thrilled to be born and raised in Maimi, a city she said was the perfect place to make friends and have fun.
9. When Lyna started her modeling career, she worked as a part-time model. She decided to quit her previous job to focus on her modeling career after she started to get more assignments in the industry. She once admitted that she did not regret her decision because it really changed her life.