If you are a fan of the Fox network, you have probably seen this pretty face-talking business on the Fox Business Network. This pretty face belongs to none other than the American business presenter and reporter Cheryl Casone. She reports weekly about her work and is also a financial contributor to the network.
In addition to her journalistic career, you will find everything else about her, including her biography.
Cheryl Casone Biography
Cheryl Cecile Casone was born on July 18, 1970, in Clearwater, Florida, United States of America. She has two siblings, a brother, and a sister. Her father worked as an engineering consultant for the government, and because of the nature of his work, the family moved often. As such, Cheryl had a traveling upbringing. As a child, she lived in Sweden for a year and later in Ohio. She then moved to Dallas, Texas before settling in Phoenix, Arizona, where she completed her high school education at Thunderbird High School in 1988.
Four years after graduating high school, Cheryl Casone received a B.S. in Public Relations from Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, Arizona. For the next five years, she would work as a flight attendant for Southwest Airlines. She described these years as a small detour. During this time she also continued her world tour, which she had started in her early years. This time she traveled to Africa, Australia, and Western Europe and visited New Zealand and Nepal.
After that, she started to prepare for a career in the media. In 1997 she moved to California where she enrolled in a community college. In the meantime, she took a suitable job at CNX Media in the nationally syndicated program Travel Update, as she traveled well. She then moved to KRON-TV, where she worked as a reporter for business and general affairs while also hosting a business news show.
Accustomed to the art of migration, Casone moved again. But this time it was not only her place of residence but also her job. New York City became her new location in June 2004 after her appointment at MSNBC. For a little over a year, from July 2004 to September 2005, she worked occasionally as a presenter on MSNBC Live. Before joining Fox News Network as a correspondent in November 2006, Cheryl Casone had several other jobs in the media industry. In addition to her work as a freelance reporter for CBS News, she also worked as a freelance business correspondent for CNN. At CNN, she reported primarily from the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) as a fill-in business and stock market reporter.
At Fox, she first worked as a correspondent in the Fox News Channel business unit. In September 2007, she became a moderator of the Fox Business Network. Cheryl Casone delivers weekly job reports as a financial spokesperson. She also reports on the Fox News Network. She moderated the business analysis program Cashin’ In (2002-2018) and also an hourly business web update, Fox Business Now, which can be viewed on Yahoo and FoxNews.com.
Facts: Everything You Need to Know
1. Although Cheryl Casone was born in Florida, she considers Texas and Arizona her home.
2. She learned to shoot when she was eight years old.
3. Her great uncle Frank Casone was an ex-manager of Jerry Lee Lewis.
Casone is athletic. On July 26, 2009, she completed the 2009 New York City Triathalon with Liz Claman, and three years later, on July 8, 2012, she did it again alongside Anna Kooiman.
4. She is an avid fan of the Arizona Cardinals.
5. She wrote a book entitled The Comeback: How Today’s Mothers are Back to Work Successfully. It was published in 2016.
6. Cheryl Casone has never been married. Currently enjoying her single life, she seems to be more focused on her career than on a relationship. However, she has a cat that she loves very much.
7. During her career she has done live coverage from Middle Eastern countries such as Syria, Jordan, West Bank, and Israel. She has also conducted interviews with world leaders, including Hillary Clinton.
8. Her salary is not yet publicly known, but she has accumulated a net worth estimated at $1 million.
9. The newscaster is not only talented. She is beautiful and looks good too. With a height of 1.7 m (5 feet 7 inches), she holds a bodyweight of 63 kg. Her blonde hair is also in harmony with her cool blue eyes.
10. Her body measurements include a chest height of 36 inches, a waist of 26 inches, and her perfectly arched hips of 37 inches.
11. She wears a shoe size of 9 (US) and her dress size is 6 (US)