Erin Richards is a Welsh actress who has worked continuously in the entertainment industry since 2005. The actress is perhaps best known for her roles in Breaking In and in Gotham.
The 2011 television series “Breaking In” focused on a group of security experts and geniuses who work in a high-tech security company and are then hired by their owners to break into high-tech companies and smart homes to test the security systems and find the weaknesses in the systems in question.
The show featured Erin Molly Marie Hughes, who joined the show in season two. Molly, who grew up in the UK, was home-schooled throughout her childhood, which led to her becoming poor in social interactions and interactions with others – making her very eager to make new friends and connect with her colleagues. She is portrayed as intelligent and attentive and joined the company as the new Head of Protocol.
Erin Richards’ talent was evident in how much her role in “Burglary” was different from her next famous role as Barbara Kean in Gotham. Her role in the new show was highly praised, especially for her bold portrayal of the character.
Gotham is a television show that began in 2014 and follows the life of Bruce Wayne before he becomes the iconic superhero Batman. The show also shows how various villains also evolve into their iconic selves. In Gotham, Erin plays Barbara Kean, who started the series as Jim Gordon’s fiancée and owner of an art gallery, but later becomes one of the series’ villains. Her development from love interest to the antagonist of the series was applauded for her courageous and multi-layered character development.
It is clear that Erin Richards is a talented, if underrated actress who is ready for big things in Hollywood. Read more about the talented actress here.
ALSO READ: Justin Chambers Wife, Kids, Twin Brother, Family, Age, Height
Bio & Age
Erin Richards was born on 17 May 1986 in Penarth, Wales. She is one of many talented actors and actresses trained at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama.
She began her career with short films and guest roles in various successful programs such as Being Human, Crash, Misfits, Merlin, and Crossing Lines. She has also appeared in several films, including Open Grave with Sharlto Copley in the leading role. She starred in The Quiet Ones, a supernatural horror film loosely based on the 1972 Philip experiment in Toronto.
Who is Erin Richards? Here are 5 Facts You Need To Know About Her
1. The actress currently weighs 55 kg (121 pounds), which is perfect for her stated height of 165 cm (5 ft 5 in). Her other body measurements are 35-24-34 in (89-61-86 cm). Her dress size is 6 (US) [36 (EU)], her shoe size is 8 (US) and her bra size is indicated as 34A.
2. It is known that the actress tries to maintain her physique. She eats healthy food, does sports, trains often, and drinks green tea frequently. To be in an industry like Hollywood, where looks can sometimes be interpreted as currency – it is completely understandable why an actress like Erin Richards would work hard to maintain her figure.
ALSO READ: Willam Belli Husband, Net Worth, Age, Height, and Body Measurements
3. She was also cast as Cassie in the 2017 film That Good Night, which starred John Hurt and Charles Dance. The film received positive reviews, and the cast’s achievements were applauded with great acclaim.
4. The actress has shown astonishing versatility due to her ability to play both perfectly timed comedic roles and deeply rooted dramatic roles. Given the number of up-and-coming actresses in the industry, you have to be so talented to consistently secure roles like Erin.
5. Erin Richards attended the University of Sheffield in Sheffield, England, where she earned a degree in international history and international politics – proof that she is not only beautiful but also intelligent.
Being an actress in a country other than the one where she grew up is probably no easy task, but somehow Erin Richards managed to make it work. Since her debut on the Hollywood scene, the actress has managed to get roles that put her on the map time and again.