Julie McCullough is a prominent American actress, model, and stand-up comedienne who came to the fore shortly after starting her modeling career.
In her successful career as a model, she appeared in four issues of Playboy magazine: The Playmate of the Month (February 1986), a compilation of her first three shots after the “Playmate of the Month” (October 1989), on the cover and as a member of a “Girls of Texas” picture band (February 1985) and on the cover and as a member of a “Farmer’s Daughters” picture band (September 1986).
Julie McCullough’s Biography, Age
Julie Michelle McCullough was born on 31 January 1965 in Honolulu, Hawaii. She was reportedly named Julie from “Oh Julie”, one of the top songs of the 1950s. She has an older brother known as Joey McCullough. Her parents divorced when she was four years old, which led to her mother, Nancy, marrying Nancy’s second marriage to Herman Paynter a year later.
Although the model was born and raised in Honolulu, she also spent some of her early years in places such as Florida, Missouri, North Carolina, West Virginia, Nevada, Louisiana, Texas, Nevada, Italy, California, and Canada.
Since she moved constantly from one city to another, Julie ended up attending two high schools. The first high school she attended is located in Poplar Bluff, Missouri, while the second is located in Allen, Texas.
Julie McCullough began her journey to fame as a model. This happened after she graduated from high school in 1983 when a photographer asked her to model for Playboy magazine. She used to be the winner of the Azalea Queen of Wilmington. However, she lost the crown afterward due to controversy over her appearance as a Playboy centerfold.
As an actress, she has appeared in a number of films and television series, including The Golden Girls, Big Bad Mama II (a 1987 film), Max Headroom, Superboy, The Blob, Robin’s Hoods, Beverly Hills, Drexell’s Class, 90210, Jake, Harry, and the Hendersons, The Girls Next Door, May the Horse Be With You, Under the Covers and The Fatman.
Packed to the brim, she also works as a stand-up comedian and has appeared at high-profile events such as the Laugh Factory, the Palms Hotel and Casino, and Hollywood Improv.
As with most multi-faceted characters, Julie is a voice actress. She is believed to have spoken the tutorial guide in the video game “Playboy: The Mansion”, released in 2004.
Height, Body Measurements
Julie McCullough is known for her beautiful face, which seems to be one of her greatest assets. As a model, she looks hot in a bikini and is blessed with the sexiest legs and body shapes.
The famous actress, stand-up comedian, and model is gifted with a height of 1.70 m (5 feet 7 inches). She weighs 115 lb (52 kg), while her chest measurement is 36D-24-35.
Quick Facts about her
1. Julie McCullough was married to the Canadian actor David Sutcliffe before. The couple made the alliance on November 10, 2001, but gave up in December 2003.
2. She previously worked as “Playboy’s unofficial ambassador to the MySpace nation”, according to an article by Dave Itzkoff in Playboy magazine in June 2006,
3. McCullough’s 50th birthday was organized and celebrated at the Comedy Store Club in Hollywood in the presence of Tia Carrere and Pauly Shore.
4. she used to be on the same basketball team as actor Casper Van Dien for many years. The two were and are close friends at that time.
5. The A-lister started her comedy career in full in 2006.
7. Big Bad Mama II was her debut film, while Who’s the Boss? was her first television role.
8. As a writer, Julie has written a number of powerful poems. She has currently published at least six of her poems in a poetry collection called “Eternal Portraits”. They are Being Mrs. Sutcliffe, A Prayer for Laz, Carolina Gold, The Mask, The Final Battle Cry, and A Rabbit’s Tale.
9. At some point in August 2005, she was awarded a prize for outstanding achievement in poetry and the Poet of Merit Awards by the International Society of Poets in Washington, DC.