Ryland Adams is a well-known YouTuber, actor, and director, whose phenomenal roles in the weekly satirical sitcom “SketchTrending” and in “Shane” cannot be overstated.
Over the years, the famous American star has gained a lot of attention as the host of the comedy web network “Clevver Media” from 2016. Here you will find everything you need to know about Ryland’s private life.
Ryland Adams Bio
Ryland Adams was born on 14 May 1991 in Denver, Colorado, USA. He was born the son of a photographer and receptionist’s mother, Vicki Adams, and father Bruce Adams. He attended Cherokee Trail High School before moving to Metro State University, where he later graduated as a radio journalist. There are no records of his siblings or other family members, but he is said to have a sister named Morgan, who is also a YouTube blogger and has over 550,000 subscribers on her YouTube channel and over 120,000 followers on her Instagram account.
In 2013 Adams began working for the famous web news network Clevver Media. He is also known to have worked as a freelance moderator for a handful of other channels. From 2014 to 2017, however, he focused more on being a presenter and producer for Clevver Media, which has so far attracted more than 3.5 million subscribers.
Ryland’s Relationship With Shane Dawson
Ryland Adams is not married yet, and he has no relationship with any woman because he is gay. He’s in a hot relationship with his newfound love and best friend, Shane Dawson.
Shane, whose birth name is Shane Lee Yaw, was born on July 19, 1988, and like his partner, he is a producer, writer, and actor who received a commercial from Mr. YouTube a few years ago. He owns a YouTube channel called “ShaneDawsonTV” where he uploads a number of videos, including “Fred is Dead!” and “Hodini’s Street Magic”.
Shane’s second YouTube channel was called “ShaneDawsonTV2”, which he later renamed “Human Emoji”, and on his third channel called “Shane”, he now uploads most of his original content. He launched it in May 2010.
Shane had previously been with Lisa Schwartz before he broke up with her and found a new love for himself that matched his sexual orientation as a homosexual.
Before meeting Ryland, Shane kept his love life private, but after meeting his new love, he became very open and told as many as possible about his newfound love. He was even the first to post it on one of his YouTube channels, saying Ryland had helped him reveal a large part of him that he had been hiding for a long time. He also referred to Ryland as his dearest friend.
As same-sex marriages and relationships are increasingly considered normal, Shane and Ryland now have a better opportunity to talk about how they feel about each other and what triggered the attraction between them. Shane Dawson confirmed his relationship with Rylan on October 23, 2016, although their relationship began in the early months of 2016.
Other Facts To Know about Ryland
1. Ryland Adams has a Snapchat account and his username is, as you might expect, ‘Ryland Adams’.
2. He is five feet, eight inches (1.73 m) tall and he weighs 68 kg (150 lb). His chest, waist, and arms measure 40, 32, and 13 inches respectively. Ryland’s partner Shane, on the other hand, is 183 cm (6 ft) tall and weighs 79 kg (174 lb).
3. Ryland’s most-watched video is “Lie detector test on my friend *Emotional*”. The video was viewed more than 4.4 million times by April 2018.
4. Unlike Ryland, who probably wasn’t involved in numerous relationships, his partner Shane had a relationship with several young ladies, including Garrett Watts, Chad Morgan II.
5. Ryland’s partner’s nickname is Shaney Boy, Shane D-Tv, papa bear, Shaney, or Shaney Bird. Ryland currently lives in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California.