During his childhood, he dreamed of becoming a professional baseball player, but a serious injury in his first year of study forced Julien Solomita to give up the sport for YouTube. Today, the California-born star is making waves on the Internet and is known for his activities on YouTube, where he uploads short videos, time-lapse videos, vlogs, movie videos, and short films.
Solomita’s career on the Internet began with videos about training and exercises. His first video, released in March 2013, is entitled: “Deadlift PR (415lbs.)”, while his first vlog, entitled: “VLOG 1: I’m on my bike”, was released on April 3, 2013.
In addition to his activities on YouTube, the respected social media personality also uses his skills as an actor. Read on to learn more about the famous creator of YouTube video content.
Julien Solomita Bio – Age
Julien Solomita was born on April 17, 1992, in California in the United States as the son of American parents. He is an American by nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group.
Solomita’s parents, whose names are not publicly known, separated when he was in first grade. He has an older sister named Roxanne Solomita and a younger brother named Marlon Solomita. He attended the University of Southern California, where he earned a degree in International Relations and Journalism.
Further details about his personal life, ancestry, early life, and relationships are not available at this time.
The main source of income for the California-born Internet star is YouTube. The fast-rising Internet personality may not be one of the richest in the social media community, but he certainly has a chance to join the club of millionaires in the future, considering how his net worth increases year after year.
ALSO READ: Doc Rivers Wife, Daughter, Son, Family, Age, Height, Quick Facts
His net worth is currently estimated at $380,000. According to several blogs, he earns $400 a day and $150,000 a year from his YouTube videos and the advertising on them.
His Height – How tall is he?
Julien Solomita is blessed with a decent height and a good physique. In addition to his charming appearance, his height, which is measured at 5 feet 9 inches, is another “asset” of which he is very proud. The YouTuber has blue eyes, dark brown hair, and weighs 75 kg.
Other facts about the Internet Sensation
1. Julien Solomita was born at the University Hospital of Stanford University in California.
2. As an Internet sensation, Solomita has many fans on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook accounts. His Facebook account has 56 thousand fans, while his accounts on Instagram and Twitter have 634 thousand and 282 thousand followers, respectively. On YouTube, his channel has over 1.5 million subscribers.
3. Julien has three dogs whose names are Kermit, Marbles, and Peach.
4. In 2008 he was diagnosed with coeliac disease, a long-term autoimmune disease that mainly affects the small intestine, during his school years.
5. Solomita is not only a sports lover but also a great fan of martial arts.
6. Julien Solomita is currently dating YouTube star Jenna Marbles. The lovebirds met when Julien worked as a bartender at AMP Radio Studio in his high school days.
7. As a versatile personality, he recently released a single hit called “The Creepy Song” and also has an album under his name. The title of the album is “Nightmare Fuel”. Like most people, Julien’s parents do not really support his musical career.
ALSO READ: Gregg Popovich Wife, Daughter, Family, Age, Height
8. Before he started his channel, Julien was on the videos of his girlfriend. Later he created his YouTube channel on December 8, 2015. Today the duo has a game channel and a podcast channel called Jenna Julien, where they discuss random topics.
9. Some of Solomita’s popular videos are “Our dogs after the dentist”, “Massive blue UFO over Los Angeles” and many other interesting videos.
10. The vlogger currently lives with his partner in California.
11. Although Solomita is not as rich as top YouTubers like Cole LaBrant, Grian The British Minecraft Gamer, Joey Graceffa, and IDubbbz, he has a soft spot for fancy wheels. He owns an Infiniti qx30 and a black Honda Civic Coupé.
12. Shortly after his mother separated from his father, she got engaged to Ed Silva, a baseball coach, who adopted Julien and his siblings as his own children. The family of five often went on vacation.
13. His sun sign is Aries.
14. Julien Solomita is not gay. In other words, his sexual orientation is heterosexual.