It is said that diversity is the spice of life, but when it comes to relationship and love, one often wonders if the saying makes sense considering the priceless emotional investments couples make in a relationship. Nonetheless, we see couples who seem to have been head over heels in love with the apple of their eye that it’s over with them. Most of the time their reasons are conclusive, while in some cases the break-up could have been saved, especially in the case of breakups with celebrities. We’re going to shed some light on our relationship with a love-seeking spotlight on Josh Groban’s dating history and see the list of women he’s been with over the years.
Background Details of Josh Groban
Before we delve deeper into the subject, how about a quick refresher on who Josh is, and what he has done outside of his career? Here we go…
- Josh Groban first began his life as a child born on February 27, 1981, in Los Angeles.
- He started singing in 7th grade and later had to train at the Interlochen Arts Program to improve his voice.
- Through his singing teacher, he met David Foster, and the two of them began to work together.
- Foster helped him to train at Warner Bros.
- He dropped out of college after only staying a few months to pursue a singing career.
- In 2001 he debuted with his first solo album “For Always”, which was a huge success with over 4 million copies sold.
- Josh’s albums have sold over 35 million copies worldwide.
- He has had remarkable performances at events such as the Nobel Peace Prize concert in Oslo, Norway, a duet at the closing ceremony of the 2002 Olympic Games in Salt Lake City with Charlotte Church, and many other venues.
- Outside of his blossoming music career, Josh Groban is involved in a number of charitable causes with which he has blessed people. He has the Find Your Light Foundation, which identifies and promotes the artistic, educational, and cultural endeavors of children. He also identifies with the Global Poverty Project, which is designed to help the poor.
Josh Groban’s Dating History
Groban first found love in January Kristen Jones. She is an American model and actress born on January 5, 1978, in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA. She is famous for screen work such as Mad Men in 2007, where she played Betty Draper, Emma Frost in X-Men: First Class, and Melissa Shart in Last Man on Earth.
January Jones made Josh Groban’s dating list as the first woman he was publicly acquainted with within 2003, but three years later the two stopped when Groban’s representative announced their separation to confirm rumors that they were no longer together.
Next up was Katy Pery, the American singer who Josh often refers to as “the one who got away”. Katy was born on October 25, 1984, in Santa Barbara, California, USA. Groban started dating her in March 2009 and the couple only lasted 7 months before Josh Groban left.
Josh Groban’s dating network caught April Bowlby when the two began dating in November 2009. However, they could not stay together beyond March 2010, as their separation was much to the chagrin of their fans.
April Bowlby is an American actress who was born on July 30, 1980, in Vallejo, California, when Michelle Bowlby was born. In her career, she boasts of her role as Kandi in Two and a Half Men.
Rumour has it that Selma and Groban were together in July 2010 when the couple was spotted in a theatre. Since Josh was no longer in a relationship at that time, which also applied to Selma, people quickly came to the conclusion that they were seeing each other. However, it seemed to be true, as they continued to be together before they parted ways.
Selma Blair celebrates her birthday every 23 June, as she was born on that day in 1972 in Southfield, Michigan, USA. As an actress, she is famous for her work as Cecily in Cruel Intentions.
Michelle Trachtenberg, born on 11 October 1985 in New York City, New York, USA, has been with Groban since 2012. She is an American actress, known for her work in the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer (since 1991), where she plays the character Dawn Summers, and in Harriet the Spy as Harriet Welsch.
With Kat Dennings, Josh Groban’s 2014 dating marathon seemed to have reached the finish line. They were perfect for each other, and it looked pretty convincing that they would last a long time, probably forever. But unfortunately in July 2016, two years later, it was all over.
Kate was born on June 13, 1986. She made her debut as an actress in the American drama and comedy series Sex and the City. From 2011 to 2017 she played the leading role in 2 Broke Girls.
After his sixth relationship debacle, Josh Groban’s dating list took a break at Schuyler Helford and may not go anywhere else. The two performed together in public events, one of which was at the Tony Awards. We love seeing them together and hope it continues.
Schuyler Helford was born on March 10, 1991, in Los Angeles County, California, USA. She grew up to be a writer and actress known for works such as The 2017 CBS Diversity Sketch Comedy Showcase Haunt and Anger Management (2012).